Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tired

Ivonne and I are sick of studying. She is sleeping on the couch next to me. I'm really not looking forward to this test.

But after this I'm done with everything basically. I was going to spend two full weeks at home but Ben begged me to stay until his last final so he could have a ride, so I made another deal with him. He now owes me lunch and lots of gas money :)

I'm supposed to wake up Ivonne in 5 mins. I really don't want to keep studying.... I need at least a 56% on this test and I'll be good but I don't want a 56%. I want a good grade obviously.

Ivonne is such a sweetheart though. Its too bad she goes home so often. She saw that I was freaking out and crying earlier and tried to make me feel better and it worked. She's hilarious.

I'm also exhausted cause the dang fire alarm woke us up this morning at 5 am and we didn't get to go back inside until almost 6. Ugh. It was freezing.

I know she'll curve it but I really hope I don't blow this test. Gah. Time to wake up Ivonne.

Back to studying.

No comments: