So I'm at the laundry Matt with catie and junior. We had a lot of stuff that needed to be washed and out dryer is being stupid. I figured it would be a good time to blog it up a bit I guess. I barely got here and my week is already gone!!!
Thursday: woke up and showered and got all dressed up for my love. Ate with my gang and then around 6 I hit the road with Michael, Raymond, and Ben. The ride down was good. Michael and Raymond slept basically the whole time and ben and I talked most of the way. Ben is a pretty interesting dude. We had some good conversation. After I took them home I drove to brandons house and spent the night and day with him.
Friday: we woke up and had some nice alone time and watched some movies. And he took me out for sushi!!!! :D I loved it. It was so yummy. He's amazing enough that he knew I wanted sushi and took me out for some. He spent the rest of the time we were in the mall trying to buy me things. So cute... Love him.
Saturday: I had driven down to San Diego the night before after my day with Brandon. Then I woke up and worked!!! It was awesome. I had a lot of fun. I made about 550 bucks in facepaint and about 100 bucks for myself :D on my way to my iPad. Then after that I hung out with Raf. Good times :) we watched a movie and caught up. I miss that kid. After that I spent time with my family. I missed them too.
Sunday: I went to Esthela's house and spent some quality time with her ane catie and dominic. Junior came too haha. Then after that we went to church and after church we went to the mall with Mayte. It was fun! I missed some serious girl talk. Hung out with Mayte for awhile and then took her home cause she had work the next day.
Monday: today. Worked today. Made 50 bucks for myself!! :D yes! Then I went to Baja Bettys with Jason and got super buzzed/kinda drunk off of one margarita. The food was so good! Then I took a nap in my car and got the buzz to go away before I went home. Then I took a nap and now we are at the laundry Matt.
I'll keep these brief since they haven't happened yet.
Tuesday: Work Caitlin skating party with my awesome co workers.
Wednesday: Brandon
Thursday: visit my peeps at western hose and gasket and I actually have free time after that but im sure someone will want to hang out.
Friday: work kitten Mayte and Eddie. I need to do something for her birthday so this would be the time. We'll see what'll happen.
Saturday: work drive up to LA.
Sunday: pick up the kids and head back to Santa Cruz.
It's Monday and my spring break is over!
Thursday: woke up and showered and got all dressed up for my love. Ate with my gang and then around 6 I hit the road with Michael, Raymond, and Ben. The ride down was good. Michael and Raymond slept basically the whole time and ben and I talked most of the way. Ben is a pretty interesting dude. We had some good conversation. After I took them home I drove to brandons house and spent the night and day with him.
Friday: we woke up and had some nice alone time and watched some movies. And he took me out for sushi!!!! :D I loved it. It was so yummy. He's amazing enough that he knew I wanted sushi and took me out for some. He spent the rest of the time we were in the mall trying to buy me things. So cute... Love him.
Saturday: I had driven down to San Diego the night before after my day with Brandon. Then I woke up and worked!!! It was awesome. I had a lot of fun. I made about 550 bucks in facepaint and about 100 bucks for myself :D on my way to my iPad. Then after that I hung out with Raf. Good times :) we watched a movie and caught up. I miss that kid. After that I spent time with my family. I missed them too.
Sunday: I went to Esthela's house and spent some quality time with her ane catie and dominic. Junior came too haha. Then after that we went to church and after church we went to the mall with Mayte. It was fun! I missed some serious girl talk. Hung out with Mayte for awhile and then took her home cause she had work the next day.
Monday: today. Worked today. Made 50 bucks for myself!! :D yes! Then I went to Baja Bettys with Jason and got super buzzed/kinda drunk off of one margarita. The food was so good! Then I took a nap in my car and got the buzz to go away before I went home. Then I took a nap and now we are at the laundry Matt.
I'll keep these brief since they haven't happened yet.
Tuesday: Work Caitlin skating party with my awesome co workers.
Wednesday: Brandon
Thursday: visit my peeps at western hose and gasket and I actually have free time after that but im sure someone will want to hang out.
Friday: work kitten Mayte and Eddie. I need to do something for her birthday so this would be the time. We'll see what'll happen.
Saturday: work drive up to LA.
Sunday: pick up the kids and head back to Santa Cruz.
It's Monday and my spring break is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment