Thursday, March 10, 2011

Water Balloon Dream

Do not pick up Breaking Dawn before I finish my essays...gah even though bella just found out she's preggo.

I had a dream that I was at a camp. I was at a camp with children. Maybe around 10 years old. Most of them were children anyway. We were at war though. The camp. Against each other. I think it was just play war, but thus it was war. We all had water balloon guns. Strange no? They were HUGE and clear and you could load water balloons into them and they would shoot out the front. It was red water balloons against green water balloons. I was on the red team. Sad. Anyway. I had to act as bait but I was terrified. I walked out into the basketball court and just stood there with my gun. I was scared because I knew it would hurt. It wasn't fun to get hit with water balloons. It hurt extra in the dream. And then it happened. The other team ran out to claim me. They surrounded me and started shooting. I didn't even try to fight back. All I did was hold my arms up hoping that it would lessen the pain. It didn't. I fell to the ground. They kept shooting at me. There had to be at least 15 people all shooting at me at the same time. It was so painful...Where was my team? Why had they just left me there? I had been abandoned. They still wouldn't stop so I started screaming, "STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!". I just kept screaming until they slowed to a stop. I was crying out in so much pain. I didn't dare open my eyes. I rolled onto my side writhing in agony. It felt like acid was burning my skin. I just kept crying and screaming. "Are you happy now? You got me!".

It was horrible.... What the hell does this dream mean!?!?

No comments: