Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Ivonne

Dear Ivonne,
You are just the sweet hearts of all sweethearts.

HAHA and you crack me up. You just called me from your room and blasted the twelve days of Christmas. That is officially the second Christmas carol you've sung today.

Anyway. For one thing especially, I would like to say thank you. Its not just you. A lot of people have done this but you have been especially gracious on the issue. Thank you for being so welcoming and nice to my boyfriend. I really do love him so much and I want everyone else to at least be welcoming to him. Unfortunately there have been a few people, some being my closest of friends who have not been so welcoming. On the first night I took him to hang out with my friends, there was only one who was slightly welcoming at all and that really hurt me. Of all the people to be the nicest and welcoming of someone I love, I would have thought that my closer friends would be among them. One of them was even a family member. Being hurt by the way that they welcomed him, I became scared to introduce him to anyone for fear of them treating him that way.

People that I have known for less time have been have been so nice to him... It really meant a lot to me that my floormates were so nice and welcoming to him like he was apart of our family too. Ivonne especially. When everyone bombarded him with small talk and welcomes I almost cried out of happiness. Why couldn't my closer friends do this? So heart breaking. Because even though Brandon is shy, he is really amazing.

Ivonne! Ivonne. She loves asking me abotu my boyfriend and telling me how cute we are and hearing stories, and visa versa. And not just the good stuff but the stressful stuff. You and I talk about both sides. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly are a special person and you're AWESOME. Just wish you didn't go home so often so that we could hang out more :(

with love from yer gurl,

mag

No comments: