Friday, March 04, 2011

Mini-Blog 8 am

So I think early morning classes were made by the devil. Once a week I suffer having to roll out of bed at 7:50 and walk over to college eight for my world society section. So horrible.

But! Today I got there and there was one guy and that's it. And I asked him if there was class cause he'd be in it right? And he said no one was there. And then he said that someone else said that he was sick. YAY!! So I chatted to him for a min and then I walked back to my dorm. And now I'm in my comfy bed. I'm so happy that I get to go back to sleep. I can't believe I used to wake up at 6:30 in the morning when I had to go to school at SWC. Crazy! I don't know how I did it. Or better yet: how did I get up at 5:30 when I went to school at OLP?? Insane I tell you!

I'm prolly so beat because we watched jersey shore last night until 2. X:

Anyway. Mini blog done. Going back to sleep. And I think I might be getting sick :'( which sucks because I'm performing twice tomorrow and me and my friends are going to the mystery spot on Sunday. Guh

Night night
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: