Saturday, March 05, 2011

Mini-Bloh PDA

For reals mini. Cause I'm so beat. I didnt even bother fixing the typo in the title Watched two movies back to back with my gang. Toy story 3 and mt family wedding. Good times good times. I have to wake up at 10 and it's 4. Can't wait. Gah.

I miss my love. I wanna cuddle with him and be in his arms. It makes me feel sickly when I see other couples having moments knowing that I'm away from him. I hate it. Unless there are family or friends around, I'm all for PDA. I mean not like making out or having sex. But I don't care when I'm with him. I have to compose and behave myself in front of my friends and family. If it weren't for being decent and civilized, I'd keep my arms glued around his waist and face constantly nuzzled into his neck. I'd kiss his neck and his face and ears all the time. I'd constantly be staring at him and smiling at him. Sigh. I need to stop. I feel my chest swelling up... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: