I have the weakest immune system ever :'( And now I'm sick again. We went to the mystery spot this morning. It was really cool. The sickness didn't really start to escalate until after we got food. When we were walking around downtown it got really bad. My head is THROBBING. I feel like its struggling to have room for itself inside my poor skull. In result I feel like its trying to push my eyes out of my head. As a result of THAT, I can't look anywhere but straight ahead. If I try to look to the side with my head straight, I get really sharp pains. My nose is running and I'm sneezing constantly and my throat hurts.
I am definitely not going to dance. I need to sleep this off. I've got time. Ugh but its time I could be talking to Brandon :'( I feel so horrid right now though.....
I'm going to upload pictures and talk to brandon for a bit and when marina and johnny leave to go wherever they are going, I'm going to take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment