Thursday, March 03, 2011

Mini-Blog Human

This app makes it super easy to miniblog. Love it. I really like writing too. I could fill a book a day I think if I tried. Just with thoughts. Of course I wouldnt reveal every thought I had. I'm too much of a selfish human to do that. Every time I think up something that I would be horrified if someone else heard, I shudder. And then I feel guilty for thinking about it in the first place.
So hard to be purely selfless and not get frustrated with others...which is a sad excuse because I'm sure people get frustrated just as much with me...
I wish I could be perfect. Bring only positivity to peoples lives and nothing negative. I figured out that this is next to impossible however. Even if I could be in the same library as perfect, that would be nice. I think that Sarah Kalb is the closest thing to perfect as far as people go. She is such a saintly sweetheart. I can't even imagine anyone not liking her.

I kind of want to introduce Brandon to her. She would not judge. I feel like that's not much to ask for but it happens. Even an expression lasting as short as one second could do damage.

On another note. I watch people too much. When I over hear other peoples conversations most of the time I roll my eyes at the triviality of the subject. Which I hate thinking or doing. I'm not in anyway much different or superior to them in any way. I too am guilty of trivial jobber jabber of all kinds. I think it's the human interaction protocol. I can't control it. But it inspires me somehow...To be different. I hate being unoriginal. Not to the point where I wear ridiculous clothing on purpose or proclaim strange things in public. But I don't WANT to be like everyone else. I want to see more. I want to be more. Sometimes I don't even want to be human. Being an animal might be kind of interesting I suppose but emotion and self-realization are too limited. I want to be able to think for myself. So frustrating.

Sometimes I feel like I can watch people from the outside. But I know that somewhere someone some is watching me from the outside and I look just and act just as trivial as most other human beings on this planet.
Things that attract me always catch me by surprise.
The first thing that catches me most often is something that is different.

Not the different that works hard. Not the the different that that uses props to make it seem so. I love the natural different. The different that that is so natural it's like a curtain that falls to the ground. (on another side note I think I'm the only one in the world that understands my absurd analogies haha)

Of course the first thing would be guys. In the past I've fallen for countless guys that fall under this category. I like the weird ones. But different refers to anything and everything. People of all kinds. Books. Movies. Food. Activities. Beliefs. It's infinite.

The second thing that attracts me is simplicity. Something That is so purely simple is so fascinating to me. No covers. Nothing to hide what that thing or person really is. I like being drawn to the simple. It makes me appreciate every crevice that life has to offer. Flowers. Clouds. A good piece of fruit. Feelings. Color. Simplicity is beautiful to me.
Today the clouds covered the while ocean. They weren't in the sky. They were a thin fluffy blanket over the water. It was so breath taking. I felt like I was on an island in the sky.

The most beautiful simple person I've experienced to date is my love. My amazing boyfriend. He's so pure. So predictable and innocent. I love it. I love watching him live his life. His love is so pure and wonderful. Everything he says and does isnt anything unpredictable which is why I love it. He is very old fashioned. He follows every protocol that an older society would expect from a boyfriend. So simple and predictable but it's still amazing to me. His romantic words and wooing actions make me feel like I'm living in an old English novel. Mmm.

I wish I could keep writing. But it's time for dance. So much for a mini blog haha :)
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: