This is for you hun. I'm so sorry that we haven't gotten much time recently :( I call you when I can and we got to talk briefly today but not long enough....
I miss you horribly :( I feel like we've been apart for months. I can't wait to see you again though! I have stuff I want to do with you :) A lot of stuff! FOR EXAMPLE!!
I would like to walk in a park with you and pick some flowers. That would just be lovely. Maybe a picnic!
I would like to go to nickel nickel and play nickel arcade games with you :)
I would like to have a glee marathon because I have not seen the first season.
I would like to try out some intense PDA in public. (Nothing skanky of course) Woop woop!
I would like to just stare at you for awhile..... you would think its creeper if I wasn't your girlfriend haha But I like looking at you.
I would like to cook something with your nana. Hopefully the rice crispies yummm.
I would like to snuggle of course. I never get tired of snuggling. Never.
I would like to go to that dang aquarium with you. It was so busy that one day we tried to go :( I want to try again.
I would like to play Wii darts and brawl again! Maybe mario party 50 turns! hahahah
I would like to kiss you of course. Always a given.
I would like to go visit eddie and the cat poor thing. Hopefully sign his cast.
I would like to go to the dollar store with you. Looking around in there is fun while I'm with you. You get excited over the cutest things...
Thats a good list right there although it could be endless :) I love you more than anything. I'm so blessed to have you. You're wonderful and romantic (extra romantic recently, which I thank you very much for because I'm a mush mush like you). I miss you my sweetness and I can't wait to get my hands on you. Not much longer until I go home <3
Love love your girlfriend magdalena <3
No comments:
Post a Comment