Sunday, March 06, 2011

BEAT AGAIN

So beat. Again. I've been so busy! I only got 5 hours of performing and I've been dancing literally all day. Practice then performance then practice then performance. Then I hung out with my gang while I talked to mostly tracy and waited for food. She made food for us :D Then I took a shower and now I'm in my room finally. I have LOTS of pictures. Way too excited for that. I am thinking about ditching dance tomorrow because I've been dancing for hours at a time for the last 5 days straight.

I love my friends. I'm actually really glad that I was held back a quarter because then I wouldn't have ended up with the kids on this floor. We are all going to the mystery spot tomorrow and then lunch. I'm really excited because we haven't really hung out off campus yet. So tired. I don't even know how I lasted this long. Marina and Johnny are watching a movie on his laptop and I'm in my bunk typing this before I go to bed. I think I got sick again :( I'm so frustrated that I always get sick. And now I live in a house with like a million people and the germs are practically unavoidable. BLAH!

No comments: