Friday, March 04, 2011

Zero Ben

So something hit me the other day. I had dinner with Ivonne the other night and we were talking about the people I hang out with and I mentioned Ben and she says, "Ohh Ben is really quiet." And I said, "What really?" And she said, "Ya he like never says anything!."

And then it dawned on me. He IS quiet. I don't know why I hadn't noticed until this week. The obvious reason is because he is in the group of people that I hang out with. I have been noticing this now. I mean he never stops talking when we hang out with him, but if there are other people from the floor he usually just sits back and listens. Interesting... I mean I just had lunch with him and he didn't stop talking even for a few seconds. I feel like he is Zero from holes. He has a lot of things to say but he doesn't tell everyone what he is thinking? He saves it for the 5 of us I guess. I feel like an idiot for not noticing before. The group consists of: Tracy, me, Brian, Ben, and Jeff. The five of us usually do everything together. Ting sometimes but Brian doesn't really like Ting. And Raymond sometimes but Raymond and Ben are having issues.

So usually its the 5 of us and we have a pretty good time. We are planning on living together next fall. Hopefully that all works out.

So its a pretty quiet day today. I have dance at 5 but until then I'm going to read. I started Eclipse while I did laundry with Ralph and I got to page 106. 106 pages in an hour and forty mins. Not bad eh? I want to try to get a good chunk out of it right now.

peace :)

No comments: