So I'm in the ER. Brian is getting X-rays while I wait in his room for him to come back. They made me wear a mask. Even though I've already been exposed. But I understand why so I didn't argue. He can't even finish his finals poor thing. I'm done with everything so I'm just gonna hang out here until he's done. He needs a ride back to school eventually.
I grabbed a magazine from the lobby before I came in. Elle first haha :) hopefully I won't get bored out of my brains and they figure out what's wrong with Brian so he can get better.
Peace
I grabbed a magazine from the lobby before I came in. Elle first haha :) hopefully I won't get bored out of my brains and they figure out what's wrong with Brian so he can get better.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment