Friday, March 25, 2011

ROTTEN Start

So Tuesday's skating event was soooooo funnnnnnnnn!! I haven't skated in foreverrr! Its so something I would do again. It was 12 dollars for everything totally worth it.

I really missed my zoo crew a lot. I LOVED Seeing jen's face and sarah's face and hanging out with everyone. AND!!! dun dun dun. I got to see MARCUS! He was my lunch buddy last summer. He is hilariousss. I skated with him half the time and helped jen half the time because she could hardly stay on her feet. Marcus got a new business card for his art which he kindly gave to me. It looks really cool! Its easy to open up to that kid too. We talked about some deep stuff. It was very interesting. His girlfriend cheated on him and I didn't mind listening. He surprisingly remembered a lot of the drama I had last summer and asked about that. Anyway, it was nice to see him. Even though I probably won't see him again. He's going to Korea this summer to do caracatures over there. Great opportunity.

I REALLY missed Jen's face too. She CRACKS me up. Love her. I really really missed everyone.

I spent wednesday with Brandon which was AWESOME! We went to some stores to get some stuff I needed and he bought me lunch and ice cream :D He let me clean his room which I had a lot of fun doing. I really had a good time. I like cleaning. We also watched glee. We killed 5 episodes from the first season because I haven't watched the first season. I started watching glee in the second season. And I owed him for something that I forget and I promised him that I would play world of warcraft with him. So we did that for a few hours. And surprisingly it was kind of fun. I remembered a little bit from playing with Tom. I kinda had fun playing with him too even thought i'm not that good at it.

And then today! As I was driving back from LA Jason calls me wondering where I am and I'm a bumbling idiot and had work today but I didn't see it on the schedule because I wasn't looking close enough. GUH! So that was bad. And I have a parking ticket from parking on the wrong side of the street at Brandon's house so that sucks too. Whatevsss. I didn't let the rotten start ruin my day. I worked with Jen. GOOD TIMES! Fun times. And then I came home and ate and knocked out from my lack of sleep. And then I woke up and hung out with Mayte and Eddie!!! I missed those kids a lot too. I can't wait to see them again tomorrow.

Anywho. I'm not tired yet. I will have to find something to kill time. BYE!!!

No comments: