This one first because the other one is way weird.
So I had a dream about Chris corner. Swoon.
Just so you know. There's a disturbing part of this dream. Just a warning. I think it says something about my depiction of him but only God and my subconscious know.
I went to the concert with Brandon. He was wearing a tie haha I don't know why. So Chris was on stage and on stage with him was a girl. She didn't know why she was there. She looked confused too. Then Chris took the microphone and spoke. "This girl has committed a crime. She knows what she did. Don't you?" And he looked over at her. She looked scared and confused still.
Then he spoke again, "Why don't you tell everyone what you did?" He walked around her slowly as he spoke. "Tell them." Then he yelled at her, "TELL THEM!" She looked like she was about to cry.
"Her husband is here to witness her crime." A spotlight went and focused in on her husband in the crowd. He looked even more confused.
Then Chris walked to the opposite side of the stage and put his hand out in the shape of a C and started to raise his hand high. As he rose his hand she rose off of the stage by her neck like she was being suffocated. She flailed in the air and started to sob. Chris sounded very angry, "TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID!" She looked like she was about to pass out and then he let her go. She fell to the ground and started coughing violently to catch her breathe.
"She won't tell you, so I will show you. Then facing the crowd he put his fist on his heart and opened his hand with his palm facing him. Then he moved it in a half circle movement over his head and pictures appeared. Graphic pictures of her cheating on her husband several times. The pictures were blown up and floating in mid air for everyone to see. Her husband looked horrified.
Then Chris looked at him sincerely and said, "She's being disloyal to you."
Then he waved his hand again and the pictures dissolved into sand in midair and disappeared. The girl was sobbing and the lights went out.
Intermission.
After intermission he put on his show and it was amazing. Song after song I was just so amazed. Then out of no where he pointed at me and brought me on stage and I sang with him. It was so wonderful. Then after the show there was a reception in a huge park. I was with Brandon drinking punch and eating food and in the far corner of the park there was a tree. It was dead and it was night time. There were lots of shadows and Chris was leaning against the tree staring at me. He waved at me to come over and I went over and we talked all night.
Amazing.
Weird but amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment