Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Just Finished

Just finished New Moon :) Very good!

Moving onto Eclipse!!!

Also the new iPad is very pretty....and the smart cover is genius.

The trees outside my window are in a thick haze of fog now. We are officially in clouds. I can see it moving by. As haunting as it may seem, the trees in the haze is actually quite beautiful. I'm not looking forward to walking through it though.

They are having college night at Porter so I may have to walk further to get dinner. Depends what the gang is doing.

And then since I am performing twice on Saturday, I have performance practices. One is today and one is tomorrow. So I will have to travel myself over to OPERS by 7:15 blah. Of course its on the other side of campus.

I have to do laundry and go shopping for more food and more shampoo and conditioner. I'm running out :( Not too much food though because I'm going home in two weekends :D And been is paying for half gas. Which is awesome. I'm going to try to take a picture of this fog. Its pretty intense.

Anyway. I'm going to start Eclipse and read until Dinner time. peace out!

No comments: