Monday, February 28, 2011

Boyfriend Survey

I know you were feeling down yesterday hun so I thought this might cheer you up. I love you :)

The Ultimate Boyfriend Survey
Created by fr0z3nfire and taken 9607 times on Bzoink
History
Where did you two first meet?: In front of a school by his house
When exactly did you two first meet?: in the middle of the day around noon?
What was your first impression of him?: Wonderfulness and shock that I was finally with him
When did you start liking him?: The first night we talked.
When did you two start going out?: maybe like 3 months later?
How was with your first kiss with him like?: AMAZING and 3 hours long <3
Is he your first boyfriend? If not, then which?: Yes he is my first real boyfriend <3
Are you his first girlfriend? If not, then which?: I am his first girlfriend :)
About Him
How much older/younger is he compared to you?: He is about 2 years younger than I am
Hair colour?: Dark dark brown. Almost black
Eye colour?: A heart melting hazel
Build?: AMAZING :)
Astrological sign?: erm. I know his birthday...
Skin colour?: Light tan
Race/ethnicity?: White haha
Nationality?: Czechoslovakian I think?
Religion?: Catholic
Glasses?: Nope
Piercings?: nope
Tattoos?: nope
Chest hair?: ahahhahahah oh my goodness
Scars? Where?: none <3
Know where's his birthmark if he has one?: none
Smart/not?: SMART smart cookie
Sarcastic/not?: not sarcastic
Humourous/not?: yes he is humorous
Possessive/not?: Extremely lol <3
Patient/not?: Not patient
Affectionate/not?: Overwhelmingly affectionate...love it.
Protective/not?: Yes protective
Clingy/not?: yes clingy but its okay cause I'm clingy too :)
Expressive/not?: Sometimes
Talkative/quiet?: Quiet <3
Outgoing/shy?: Shy :)
Party animal/Stay at home kind?: Stay at homer <3
Sporty/not?: not sporty
Artistic/not?: Very artistic. I love his work.
Practical or more of the dreamy type?: DREAMY. Heart swooning dreamy. <3
His skills
Can he cook or bake?: YES!
Can he repair/fix things?: yes!
Can he dance?: yes :D
Can he sing?: yes :)
Can he draw?: OF COURSE! He's good
Can he play any instrument?: I'm not sure...
Can he write well?: depends?
Can he make you laugh?: yes :)
Can he make others laugh?: yes :)
What is his talent if he has found it?: I love his art and his love is one of a kind.
Is he good at science and math?: Yes he is
Things you like about him
What do you like about the things he say?: The butterflies and emotions that result from it.
What do you like about the things he does?: Same answer :) He makes me happy.
What do you like about the things he does FOR YOU?: He does them to keep both of us happy <3
What part of his face do you like the most?: eyes <3
What part of his body do you like the most?: Toughie
What part of his personality do you like the most?: His compassion
What do you most admire about him?: His romance.
What part of him attracts you the most?: Everything!
Do you know what attracts him to you?: No idea hahaha. he be crazy
Random quirks
Is he a pet lover?: Yes indeed
Animal lover?: yes
Is he environmental-friendly?: sometimes
What are his views on political issues?: No idea
Is he racist?: nope!
Is he a vegetarian?: nope
Does he drink?: sometimes
Smoke?: NEVER thank goodness
Curse?: sometimes
Sleep around?: noooooooooo
Abuse drugs?: nooooo
Is he hairy?: not really
Does he donate to beggars?: No idea
Is he neat/messy?: messy haha :)
His love life
Is he a romantic? Self-professed or closet?: ROMANTIC hands down
Is he sentimental?: yes
How did he woo you?: he did :)
Does he give you flowers?: He has :)
Does he lavish you with gifts?: he tries haha :)
Does he pay for your meals/tickets/etc?: yes <3
Is he okay with confessing his love for you in public?: He is more than okay with that <3
Does he express his love for you in words or actions?: Always <3
Things you don't like about him (though you accept his faults)
Any habits of his that you dislike?: His worryness
Any part of his appearance that you dislike?: Nope!
Any part of his character that you dislike?: The part of him that self-loathes. It hurts me..
Your feelings for him
So..how long have you two been together?: About 2 years
Do you truly love him?: Of course
Does he truly love you?: I think so :)
Can you envision marrying him?: I can <3
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments: