Tuesday, February 15, 2011

339

Soooo Tracy and I were going to get up early but that didn't happen. I'm glad I got the extra sleep anyway.

I was having dinner with Joel and Alvaro the other night. Met Alvaro through Tracy a few times. He's a cool dude. Met Joel at Harry's Party. Joel and Harry are English so I was talking to Joel about music. Totally awesome because most of my favorite bands are from England. And Joel has SEEN MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS! So Jealousssss. And he told me to listen to Micachu and the Shapes and I LOVE IT! Dancedancedancenancanyayayay. Golden phone is really gooooddddd. Can't stop dancing to that.

I was really excited about that!


p.s. Why is the cave so popular a year after it comes out hmm? LOVELY song though! So tender. He has an awesome voice.

Also kind of Disappointed with Lady' Gaga's new song. Cute and Catchy! But nothing that I haven't heard before. I'd download it haha She got some points for the way she talked about God and the message is nice for once. Although a bit hypocritical...

Okay I need to get dressed. We are all going to go eat soon.

339=339th blog post. I've come a long way eh?

peace!

No comments: