SO! I Figured it was time for some updates. Everything is going spectacular up here :) I really like everything. My floor is my family now and the dorms are my home. Of COURSE I miss my love love and my friends and family and everything at home, BUT I have made a new home and now I have two homes! And I was so scared that I would end up with no home.
I've made some amazing friends we have a lot of fun doing nothing and hanging out in brians room. I just got done hanging out in ben's room with ryan, tracy, raymond, and jeff. Good times good times. These are some really hilarious people.
I have a routine and I'm doing great in my classes so far and
I DANCE! 3 times a week for 3 hours. Its SOOO FUN!! I have met a lot of really cool people in that dance class. We have learned durango and puebla so far and we are learning jalisco I think on sunday. Super excited.
I have to study for two midterms I have this next week which is good timing because I don't have much to do tomorrow. Tracy, Ben and I are going to go to the library tomorrow.
AND! Next weekend my love is coming to visit me!
AND! The weekend after that Eddie is coming to visit me!! And the sunday of THAT weekend I am going to drive to LA and spend a few days down there. So I just need to buckle down in between the weekends and I will have a good time.
Winter formal next saturday bam bam bam
Anyway I've come a long way from being hopelessly alone and homesick the second week of the quarter.
I'm good now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment