Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School

I'm down here doing laundry with Ralph.

Here is what I did all weekend and yesterday I suppose.
On friday I had class all day and then dance until 8. Super fun! Then I just hung out with my floor mates and browsed online and chatted online. We watched 2 hours of jersey shore haha! It was really really fun actually. We had fun laughing at them. It was very entertaining. Originally we didn't really want to watch it at all but Tracy and I decided to stay and watch it. Ben has seen all 3 seasons hahaha He's the one that got us all to watch it.

Then on saturday I went to the library with tracy for like 3 hours and studied for stats. I was a good kid and studied! I have an exam tonight at 6. I hope I do okay. Ivonne wants to walk over together. Anyway then Tracy and I went to the hungry slug and got burritos and hung out there for awhile. Then we both took naps lol!! And then we just hung around the dorms with everyone and watched 2 more hours of the jersey shore. Super awesome.

Then on sunday I went to church and then Veronica bought me lunch again. Her boyfriend Alan came this time though. He is super funny. We all had a good time. Then I had dance at 3 and we had a new instructor. He was super awesome! And super hardcore. We learned 3 new songs in 2 hours. @.@ So fun though. Puebla!!

Then dance was over at 6 and I just hung out at the dorms. Its kind of cool to be living with everyone on the floor because we all socialize to pass the time. Its really fun.

I feel like I've been here forever though. And I really need a job but its so hard :(

Anyway my laundry should be done soon and then I need to get ready for my exam and make sure i have everything.
Ralph and I brought our laptops so that we could study. I'm all studied out though. I think I will do a good job. It doesn't seem hard but we'll see I suppose.

Also I keep having dreams of little things I desire! Its really weird. For example, I had a dream that I had my blank CD's in my dorm when in reality they are still in my car. Sad. I also had a dream that the dining hall finally had pie again. so sad. I have some weird dreams but this cluster of small witty desires was very strange. There are more things that were in the dream but I can't remember right now. I will write about them later I suppose.

bye!

No comments: