Friday, January 21, 2011

Spur of the Moment with My loved Ones

So if I had the time and the money, I would drive home as often as possible. But! I have class Sunday through Friday so that would not work at all :(

But this last sunday! I had lunch with Veronica which was AWESOME! because the food was good, Veronica treated me(she has been extremely generous and gracious the whole time I've been here and I love her for that) and we just had some really good conversation. It was very nice :)

I had dance but it ended at 6 and no class on monday and no class on tuesday since we got this crazy death threat, and I didn't have class until Wednesday at 2pm SO!! Before dance I packed clothes and things for the next few days and drove down to LA that night and spent the night with my love. And then mid-day we drove down to San Diego to pick up some things and run errands.

Let me tell you that it was AMAZING! :D The ride down was so so amazing because Brandon drove with me and we listened to music that we both like :) And I always get to introduce him to music that he hasn't heard and he tells me what he likes and doesn't like. Most of the time he has never heard of the music that I show him which I kind of love! Because if he pretended to like the music I like or pretended that he already knew the artist that I showed him, I would be able to tell. I've dealt with people like that. I can see right through it! If you've never heard of a band that I love or don't like them as much as I do, then thats fine! I really hate it when people pretend to. Its really easy to tell. I had a friend in school who did that. I was really close to calling her out. ANYWAY!! GETTING OFF TOPIC!

Got to San Diego and hung out with Catie :D Oh how I love my kitten. She was cracking me up the whole time and we took her to the store and got some donuts with her. Amazing. But then she had job training until like 6pm :(

Then we went home and helped my mom with some stuff and spent time with them. And watched tv :D Oh I missed my television. TV was awesome. And THEN! I had some snuggley time with Brandon and we watched more tv! haha! And then my dad got home and then eddie got there and then Brandon, Eddie, and I went and bought food which was REALLY fun!!

And I was so happy to see that Brandon and Eddie were getting along. I almost cried of happiness. I things have been a mess but the fact that they pulled it together for me and made it a good atmosphere was absolutely amazing.

Then we picked up catie with the food and went home and ate it all together :)

I couldn't have asked for anything better. My family was there, my best friend was there, and my love was there <3 and we all ate and talked and had a good time. I don't know if I have ever been more thankful to be around the people I care about.

Then after spending what felt like 5 minutes with all of them Brandon and I drove back to LA.
I had some stuff I had to do during the day and then I was going to drive back to Santa Cruz that night.

BUT! HAHA! Then I remembered that I didn't have class until Wednesday at 2pm so I decided to stay another night. :)
The next morning we woke up and I went to the stores I needed to go to and did the stuff I needed to do and I took Brandon to breakfast with my IHOP giftcard. A simple meal with him where I am able to just talk to him and have some good food is just amazing.

And Brandon had some stuff he wanted to do on WoW so while he did that, I did some homework that was due the next day. It really all worked out because I could print it at his house too :) Its a hassle to print here at school.

Then! After he finished his WoW thing and I finished my hw. I took a shower and he bought me dinner :D And we brought it back to his house and had slurpee's and dinner and watched Easy A (which he bought for me). Then I woke up around 6 in the morning and drove back to Santa Cruz. And the drive is actually really really nice. I didn't die of boredom like I thought I did.
Oh I have never enjoyed doing simple things so much as I did these last few days.

I really loved every second I got with Brandon. I really loved hanging out with eddie and my family too. They all make me laugh so much.

I was extremely homesick the week before and seeing all of them made me feel like it was going to be okay. Like I could breathe again. I came back to Santa Cruz with a different attitude.

I was scared of not having a home when I go back to San Diego. I realized something though. The people I care about might change some, and things may not exactly be the same when I go back but they will always be there to hold me when I go back. I will always love them and they will love me.

I decided to drive down in the spur of the moment. And I think it was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

Thank you for these last few days God :) I need to learn how to trust you more.

Goodnight

No comments: