Just thought I'd jot down a few things. I just got back to my room from breakfast with tracy, linelle, jeremy and ryan. We had some nice convo going. I was only up this early because I had a class at 8am. After this I'm going back to sleep before my 2 oclock class ha!
Marina was here when I got back and she made the room smell like soap somehow. @.@ Its kind of bothering me. But I get the room to myself for the next 3 days because we have a 3 day weekend. I technically have a 4 day weekend. We don't have class on Monday and I don't have class on Tuesday because some student graffitied threats on one of the humanities building and it said that he was going to do something violent on the 18th which is Tuesday. I only have stats that day anyway. She said that she would be there if we wanted to go to class and I know it might sound like I'm just trying to NOT go to class but I feel like psycho kids mean that stuff seriously. If the kid who made those threats was in any way serious about it, I don't want to risk my life for a statistics class so I think I'm not going to go.
Plans for today. Sleeping until 1:30 then going to my 2pm World Society class. Then I have dance at 5 and I'll probably get dinner after that and steal some food for the weekend. After that I'll probably take a shower and hang out with some people and go online and stuff. The normal shmormal. Still get homesick sometimes. Last night I dreamt about being with my mom and with Catie. I really miss them. I've been ignoring phone calls from my mom and my dad so that I don't have to talk to them. Its too hard. I haven't told my mom that I get homesick. I thinking telling her outloud would just make it worse. I can't keep talking about this or I'll start crying again.
Tracy just stopped by. She wants to do laundry with me later which is a very good idea.
Marina is all packed and ready to be picked up by her boyfriend. So jealous that she gets to go home whenever she wants :(
I hope I don't have a long weekend ahead of me. I need to try and stay busy or I'll just stay in my room and cry all day. Ugh. Hopefully I can hang out with Caitlin. I miss herrrrrrr. I haven't seen her in so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment