Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy At the Moment

I had kind of a crappy morning. I woke up late. My fault of course. My eyes were puffy from crying.

My makeup workshop was at 12. I went out to the bustop at 11:30 and decided that I would wait until 11:45 for the bus to comeand if it didn't come by then, then I would walk. Unfortunately the workshop was on the other side of campus :(

I waited until 11:50 for the bus to come and it didn't so I decided to start walking. Then I got lost :( Of course. And I took a shower before I left and I was sweating because I was running to try to get there on time. It was horrible... I almost broke down and gave up.

BUT! I got there and they hadn't started or settled down yet so I felt better when I got there.

There was a social at 3 but it was too much of a hassle to get there so I decided not to go.

I'm glad I decided not to go though :)

I'm glad because then I got online and my boyfriend really cheered me up.

We talked and he showed me some youtube videos and was being the cheerful one. It really helped me a lot and made me feel better. And now we are chatting and playing scrabble :) I'm in a good place right now and for the moment I'm not homesick or anything else and I'm just having a good time spending some time with Brandon. We aren't together physically but for now this will do. He can cure most things <3

No comments: