Well I'm not sure what the difference between being homesick and what I'm feeling is. Heck maybe I'm homesick! Don't get me wrong. This place is BEAUTIFUL! And everyone is SO SO nice and I have freedom. I love it all. I'm just ready to go home for awhile now though. I don't feel sad when I think about it but I just feel like, "This was really cool but I'm ready to go hang out with my family now. I'll be back later when I get sick of home." But I can't do that.
One thing I'm getting used to is the lack of privacy. I was originally a bit skeptical about having the top bunk but I got very lucky I think.
1. I don't have to make my bed or in other words I don't have to worry about my messy bed being seen by others.
2. I wanted to nap today and marina was on her computer and every now and then people would come in to see her BUT since I have the top bunk, I can nap without worrying about people seeing me while I sleep which I would prefer to not happen haha. its awesome.
3. I can lie up there alone to my thoughts. And surprisingly it is one of the most private areas that I have to myself.
There are people everywhere! I can't walk down the hallway without running into someone. I live with someone. I can't go to the bathroom or take a shower alone. I don't have the option of doing my own thing solitarily. Which also means that I can't wear the same shirt 3 days in a row LOL! Or not care that I look like crap. Like I do at home. Because there are people everywhere!
The bathroom bothers me a bit. The guys leave the toilet seat up. And when I'm on my period I don't want to have to worry about them hearing the wrappers to my pads or tampons which I already try to avoid when its only females. But I'm going to have to adjust.
I mean Its not that I want to avoid people, I just can't go anywhere without being by myself. I don't really have that option anymore.
Everyone is really really cool here though. I feel like I've known them forever.
Anywho. Only day one of actually living here so I have much more to come :)
I miss my family and friends already and of course I miss my love. He is having a really hard time with this. I hate seeing him in pain. :'( I hope it will get better.
This is all for now I suppose. I will just hover around online for awhile or until Marina sleeps. I'm watching the office too so that is passing some time. I dont' have homework yet.
Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment