Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Better

I feel a lot better when I can fully grasp that its not the end of the world. When I can realize that I'm not going to be here forever and that my family will still be there when go back I feel good.

I was just talking to ivonne. She is so flipping awesome. She is religious too but she is Christian. BUT! We still get along really well and we have stats together so we can help each other out.
She is columbian but she loves mexico for some reason. She wants to go to TJ this weekend because its a three day weekend. I am SOO TEMPTED to go but I really can't afford it. And I have things I have to do this weekend. Well mostly I just have dance that I can't miss because they are grading based on attendance and we have a makeup workshop that we have to go to if we want to perform.

Anyway I feel a lot better. I had dinner with ryan and tracy. Love tracy. Ryan is pretty cool too.

I am SO glad that I have Brandon. I feel like I'm still getting the full experience except that I don't have to worry about other guys trying to move in because I can just casually mention my beloved boyfriend and it stays strictly friend basis. Which is still cool cause they are cool with being friends!!

Anyway I'm procrastinating on some hw I have due tomorrow. So Peace for now

No comments: