Monday, January 10, 2011

To Do

So I'm not up to much right now. I have things to do tomorrow. Here is the list of things to do tomorrow:

- Go to the office and get my laundry card because I need to do a load of laundry and I apparently need this card that everyone has and I don't have one.

- Read for statistics

- Read and do questions for World Society and then print out the questions.

- Buy make up for the workshop I have to go to for dance.

- Move my car to where alexis has hers on high street. MUST do that tomorrow. It should be a nice walk

- Make it to class on time at 6pm which is the only one I have tomorrow :)

- Ask alexis where trash bags are.

Thats about it I think. I don't really know what else to write about.

Alexis just walked in. Tomorrow is nav's birthday so she had Marina and I sign a card. I was too lazy to ask her about the trash bags LOL! I get so lazy sometimes.

I am homesick again. Argh. I just need to hold on. Two months. Thats it! Not so bad. I can't keep talking about this or I'll start crying. I'm just going to focus on the office for now. Maybe go on groove shark for a bit. So having a bon iver phase right now.

bye!

No comments: