Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Good Morning!

Marina and I woke up give or take about a half an hour ago. We are going to go eat breakfast soon. I have a class at 2 but thats it for today. I'm going to try to go to the gym after that and then come back to my dorm and take a shower and then maybe dinner. We shall see! Our dining hall closes at 7 though.
I ate at college nine and ten's dining hall last night. I need to get a lanyard too for my card like Marina I think or I'll lose it X.X

Most people here are from around here. I met a guy last night that was from Santa Ana which is VERY close to where my love lives.




ARGH!! Just came back form brunch with marina. She wanted to take the stairs and I am SO out of shape. 5 flights of stairs gah.

So I should have more time to write now that I have tons of freedom. I'll be back later I suppose. I need to bring all the boxes I used down the the recycle bin.

peace :)

No comments: