Monday, January 10, 2011

Snuggling

I miss snuggling with Brandon :(

The last day we had together was particularly snuggly. We played mario party and had lunch and snuggled all day.

He shouldn't fret though. Although that is much easier said than done because I ache for him a lot too. Because we have gone long periods of time without seeing each other. We've done it before. We can do it again. <3 We will be fine sweetheart. I love you and my heart is not swaying away from you at all.

It really made my day yesterday when we talked and you were in a good mood the whole time :) I am happy when you are happy. I am sad when you are sad. I know this is hard. I know...

Hopefully you can visit <3 I can show you around. :) I hope you feel better soon. I love you!

No comments: