I wanted to talk about what I did today because it is typically what I have been doing most days. Good days! I do miss everyone and home but I'm adjusting to this life and I have nothing to complain about (except that it gets really cold sometimes).
So I woke up to Marina's alarm and she did what I usually do and turned it off and went back to sleep haha :D And then about an hour later MY alarm woke us up hahahhaha and I turned it off and we both went back to sleep and then around 10:30 we woke up and did our own thing. She does stuff on her computer a lot. I went onto mine for a little bit and then Tracy wanted to know if I had eaten. I texted her back saying that I hadn't.
So then I got dressed and had breakfast with Tracy, Jenna, Ryan, Roy, Marina, Raymond, and Cat. Jeff eventually joined later on. The floor has its clicks but is still in the bigger picture a family. Anyone will eat with anyone and we usually sit together if we see each other in the dining halls at any point. Its really cool. We ate and talked at the Porter dining hall for awhile and then I came back up with ryan and raymond. Raymond was going to help me with my mailbox but I didn't get anything so it was unnecessary. Sad. I really need my books for my classes :( I'm surprised they haven't come yet.
Then I got on the bus because I had to move my car from in front of Veronica's house to this place in front of a Church where they won't ticket me. Tracy and I were going to get ice cream with our flexi dollars at Merrill when I got back but while I was on the bus she said she was too lazy and wanted to take a nap instead which was perfect! haha because I was falling asleep on the bus on the way back to campus.
Then I went back to my dorm and marina was doing stuff on her comp and I climbed up into my top bunk and took a nap. Then I woke up around 4:30 and laid in my bed for awhile just resting. Tracy texted me to go eat again. Since I had a class at 6 and so did she we brought our stuff with us for class so we could eat and then just go straight to class.
Today was Beefless Thursday at porter so we took the bus and ate at college nine and ten dining hall instead. I have been to 3 out of the 5 dining halls that we have here and I like nine and ten the best so far. Supposedly, stevenson is the best one.
So Jeff, Tracy, and I ate at college nine and ten and then Tracy and I went to class. After class Ivonne and I rode the bus and I went to college 8 to eat again with tracy! haha Ivonne goes home on the weekends and doesn't have class on Fridays so she rode the bus to her car. Tracy, ryan, jeremy, and I had dinner together. It was pretty fun. haha. Those kids are crazy hilarious. Then we came back and Tracy and I took showers and then I went online to talk to my love and caitlin and eddie and played scrabble and watched the office. Good Stuff. People were messing around in the hall and I socialized here and there with neighbors. Pretty cool.
And that is a normal day for me!
I want to try and write about different days so that I can re-read this stuff in the future.
peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment