I know I've named so many of my entrees this but I don't know what else to call it!
What I'm doing right now:
Talking to my love and playing scrabble with jeff on fb while listening to some good music.
What's been on my mind:
So many things....I'm actually kind of depressed at the moment. Stephenie Meyer really has a talent for capturing the reader. Reading her books just takes me to a whole different place. Transitioning from reading to coming back to the real world is so hard. And for like 15 mins after I just sulk because compared to what is happening in the book, I feel like mine is nothing too special. Which is such a shame because the people in my life certainly don't deserve that kind of mentality from me. And then I feel guilty for feeling like my life isn't good enough. Oh the emotions of coming back to what is reality.... That means its a good book. I really want to finish New Moon pronto so I can stop being depressed all the time.
sigh.
I'm going to watch glee on hulu now and then see if I can get my life as liz somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment