Things have been going really really well! I'm so blessed that I made it here.
I had an amazing weekend with Brandon and I got valentines from him, Jeremy, jenna, and Alexis. Alexis gave us condom lollipops! Hahahahaha too funny. I go a heart from jenna. I got skittles from Jeremy and a sticker. I got flowers,dinner, and MUSIC!!! from Brandon. He knows how much I love my music :) and he actually got me some really good stuff!! I'm surprised at our recent music compatability
Anyway today was pretty chill and awesome.
What I did today:
woke up next to Brandon. So priceless.
Watched some morning tv with him <3
Then he dropped me off at school and I had class until 12. Then I ate and took a shower.
Then Ivonne and I went to office hours for my TA cause we a test tomorrow.
Came back from office hours.
Made my animal tattoo valentines for everyone on the floor.
The kids loved them!
Took a much needed nap.
Ate with Tracy.
Went to dance.
Busted my ass at Nayarit costa, Jalisco, and durango.
So much freaking fun!!
Signed up for a performance finally :)
Came back to my room. Cleaned up my crap.
Talked online to Brandon.
Ate with ben and Brian and Raymond. Those kids freaking crack me up.
Came back and sat in the hall with Tracy, Jeff, Brian, ben, and mike. Love those kids.
Then me, Tracy, Brian, and ben did some more serious talking in ben's room.
Then got ready for bed and here I'm lying now.
Good day
Good weekend
Even better weekend coming up!!!!!!!
I am SOOO excited for this weekend!!!
Driving with ben down to LA.
Going to a wedding on Saturday.
Going to SD after that until late Sunday night!! :D
Then back to LA Monday to spend it with Brandon.
Then tuesday ben and I drive back.
Action packed. Can't wait.
Also I've been working on my novel which is extremely engrossing. When I stop writing it takes me a few seconds to remember where I am. It's really pretty amazing actually. I want to make a good dent on it by the summer!
I need too make a to do list.
Gonna fall asleep reading me some twilight.
G'night
No comments:
Post a Comment