My dream put me in a confused mood this morning. I don't even remember what I dreamt about. I remember clouds. Lots of them. I remember purple. And I remember running. I don't remember anything else :(
On today's to do list:
-Make up choreography for tilingo lingo
-Write the two paragraphs for Soc 188
-Look over reading questions for Soc 188
-find out where the heck the mail room is so I can mail jungle book and eddies charger to him
-call admissions because I need my credits transferred over
-order some books if necessary
-work out
I hope I get all of this done. I usually take a nap but I'm going to try to avoid that.
Also I can FINALLY work out again. I did NOT like what the birth control pills did to my body and my period the first month and a half and so I stopped taking it and it took over two more months after that for me to have any period at all, let alone a normal one. I hated it. Never again will I take birth control pills. Nevar.
I've been so confused and sad about a lot of things. Ive been hanging out with my dance people more too but I'm hesitant to let myself get attached. I feel like a lame ass when I get attached to people as friends. I shouldn't. But I do. Margarita is super awesome and hilarious and she is one of those clingy friends but it's really cute. Only I don't respond to her hugs too much or her 'I love you magdalena's' besides laughing. I think I'm kind of scared to getting attached to her for obvious reasons. I hang out with jose a lot too now. He is AWESOME too! We were raving about vampire weekend forever the other day. Jose, margarita, and I went to panda the other day. That was really fun. I still need to write about the party sometime because they were my homies there too when me and margarita got super drunk.
I hope that everything gets back to normal with my floor friends though. I really miss how everything used to be. I have my dance friends but I really care about my floor friends despite all of the issues we have. Sigh.
Anyway I hope it gets better because I don't really have any time to just mope around and feel sorry for myself. I have lots of homework and I work all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment