Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Find my Parents

I was talking to Eddie the other day and he made a good point. He told me that I should try to find my parents ASAP. His reason was different than mine. I'm not sure which reason is scarier but nonetheless good reasons. His reason was because it would be harder to find them the longer I waited. Worst case scenario with that would be that I don't find them. I want to find them because I'm terrified that they have fallen ill and possibly dead. I don't know how I would take that. I think I'd rather not be able to find them instead of finding out that they are dead.

So since that night we talked about it, I've been formulating plans in my head. I need to save money of course. I'm going to save money by putting it into my mission federal account and cutting up my card. That way there is no way to spend it unless I take it out by going to the bank but that is such a hassle. It's why I switched banks in the first place, because wells Fargo is closer hahaha

So for now, my rough plan is to start saving money now so that I can try to find them next summer or Christmas break after that summer. There are pros and cons for both times obviously but I need to start planning now.

I need to find my birth parents and if I have to, I will go alone.

No comments: