Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Nayarit Costa

I'm performing costa for the first time today. I'm pretty excited. I'm waiting at the bus stop right now so that I can eat at Stevenson because porter doesn't put out the good breakfast food on time.

Two inconvenient things so far this morning. I let Cindy use my eye lash glue at the last performance and she didn't give it back :( I'll have to ask for it later. And I lost my braids at the last performance without noticing until now :( I remember putting them in a bag but I don't remember what happened to that bag. I looked in every inch of my dorm and couldn't find it. Blah. I have a back up braid but it's brown and it doesn't match my hair as well as the black yarn does. I will have to borrow someone else's hair net to go over it.

It's surprisingly not cold for sitting out here before 7am in the morning.

I have to do the homework that I've been procrastinating on tonight. That'll be fun.

I hate how everyone stares at me when I'm wearing this hideous make up.

I'll probably write again later when I decide to procrastinated again. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: