Monday, May 16, 2011

Dream

Dream

I had this one During a nap. 

I was sleeping in my living room on my couch when my mom started screaming. I woke up and ran down the hallway. She was in catie's room. And there was a tv on the floor connected to a game system and catie on the floor.  Only catie wasn't her normal size. She was tiny. Maybe a few inches tall and a centimeter in diameter. She was wearing bright Colored clothes too. So strange. She was passed out laying on the floor. I was obviously completely shocked. I didn't even know what to do. She looked dead. I went over and knelt beside her and carefully picked her up. I was terrified that she was dead and I started crying. 
"Catie if you're alive please say something...please move..." I said. 
Nothing happened. 
"Please catie please..." I pled. And then she twitched. She was mumbling something too but she was still unconscious. 
"You have to go save her.." my mom said. 
I don't know how I knew but I had to go into the game and save her. I don't remember how but suddenly I was in the game. I was in a crowded room. It looks like an old western bar. A lot like the bar in the pirates of the carribean actually.  There were all kinds of people.  Some were players of course. I guess you just went into the game looking like anything because when I looked down at myself I was asian. I was maybe 16 years old and I had blonde hair. I had a gun strapped to my back and I was wearing a black tank top and a green miniskirt. I felt ridiculous. I was in a corner and a very tall man walked up to me. He was maybe 6'3 and had a huge brown coat covering him. He had a gun strapped to his back too. A big one. He was wearing boots and huge glasses to protect his eyes. He was white but tan or dirty. I couldn't tell.  
And then I knew... 
It was catie.  
"Cat?!?" I said. 
He grunted and said, "Act normal and stay close to me." 
He started walking and I followed closely behind. It was very crowded and noisy. It seemed like everyone was drunk. We got to the bar and the bartender was there asking us what we wanted. 
"Two beers," he said. 
"Cat what is the point of this game? How do we get out of here..." I asked. 
I was feeling really uncomfortable. Nothing felt right. The bartender came back with the beers. They were HUGE and there was at least a few inches of foam still at the top. I noticed some guys at a table on the other side of the room staring at us. The had guns too. 
"Cat can we go... I don't like this place," I told her. 
She was still not answering any of my questions. It was bugging me now so I hit her arm. 
She didn't respond except by saying, "Nena, don't drink the beer until I tell you to." 
The guys that were staring at us got up from the table and started walking towards us. 
"Get ready," she said. I was scared. I had no idea what was going on. 
When the men were five feet away the man in the lead said, "Nice to see you again Catie." 
Instantly catie screamed, "DRINK!" and attacked him.  It turned into a crazy action movie. I drank as much as I could in two gulps and I could instantly feel it's effects. I was strong. I knew that. I could feel it. Everything slowed down too. I was fast. And my energy wad over 100%. I felt like my main goal was to get rid of this energy or my body would explode. I assumed that these men were bad since they started attacking catie and any person attacking her was not okay with me in the first place so I took them out. I kicked all of their asses without using my gun. Knocked them all out. It was crazy. Then everything was gone except for me and catie. 
"What happened??" I asked.  
"You just killed the owners of the salloon. It's your salloon now. The point of this game is to rank and own as much as possible. The more you own the more power you have. The higher the status, the more you can do" 

 Aaaand that's all I remember. Weird right? 

No comments: