I was actually ridiculously excited all week for him to come and visit me. I couldn't sleep the night before haha.
So he got here and
(hahahahahhah there was a part in the blair witch project where the little kid kept hitting his mom because he didn't want his mom to tell the scary story about the witch. So funny. He was like NO MOMMA! NO!)
So he got here and we walked to the dining hall so we could get food before my dance class but there was nothing good. No surprise. We just hung out there until my class. Chatted it up. Caught up.
Then we went to my dance class and I felt bad that he was bored for the first half because we had to split up into region time.
Then we did a run through of the Spring show. Very rough run through. And I was nervous because he was watching just like when Brandon was watching so I kept messing up D:
And I'm so GOOD at dancing :( Its something that I can be proud of being good at. And for my to mess up is just kind of humiliating but whatever. I may have a chance in the future to redeem myself. I would honestly love to dance professionally and travel around Mexico doing it. thats my dream job right there. I would also love to be a dance teacher someday. I would love it.
After dance we ate at the other dining hall and then went to Amanda's house to help her. That was surprisingly fun too though.
Then we came back to my dorm and hung out with some of my friends. Went to bed and woke up the next morning.
We WERE going to go to the mystery spot but it was sold out :( That was a bummer.
And so we went to this park and walked around there for a few hours. That was pretty cool. Santa Cruz is really beautiful.
Then we went to the boardwalk which was ALSO fun because arcade games are super fun and cheapy toys with little tickets is super fun. I spied on the face paint people and got high off of the ride we went on. Good times
Then I took him to the sushi place across from cvs cause its good stuff.
And then I made the impulsive decision to drive back down to san diego with him which was a good one I think because It was worth the trip.
We got back to san diego around 5:30 am ish. It was still fun talking to him on the way down though.
Then I got to be with my family the next day AND hang out with him again :)
I really miss hanging out with him all the time. I wish I had, had more time down in san diego too.
Onto the next postttt
No comments:
Post a Comment