Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birds Can Fly? You're Crazy...

It is so extemely hard to explain why I still don't get it. I wish I could box up the feeling and give it to you. I think about it constantly. It's been over 6 months and I still cannot wrap it around my head. I re-read the things that you wrote and the letter that you sent me again and again to see if there was something I missed that would help me understand. I think about it every single day. I feel like a part of my mind is stuck in a trance.



I feel like I grew up knowing and learning that birds could not fly and then suddenly I see one. And I stop. And I am shocked beyond belief. It's flying?!? What do you mean it's flying??? It's floating in the air? And I stop and I stare at it forever. I can't believe it's flying. How is it flying??? I don't get it. I'm so confused. It's flying in the air. I've been staring at the bird since day one. Nothing can move me from staring at it until I understand why it's flying. I can't stop staring at it until all of my questions and answers make sense. I feel like I'm stuck sitting in the middle of the sidewalk staring at the flying bird until someone or something explains it to me so that I understand.



But also I am very happy for you :) you deserve to be in a happy place. I can't say that I'm not jealous but that's probably because you're my best friend. She better take care of you. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: