I'm going to hate myself for staying up this late tomorrow. But I'm not tired :(
My feet are cold. I want to snuggle with Brandon. I miss him. Can't wait for the summer. I wish I could snuggle with someone EVERY night but that goes against my not living with my boyfriend until I get married policy.
I miss camping. I had dinner with ari and his girlfriend Melissa the other day and they went camping again this weekend. So jealous.
I really can't wait to travel and camp more and go skydiving. I want to try to do charity work in other countries and meet some cool new people through that. I don't want to just travel selfishly all the time. There is so much that needs to be done in this world and I should be helping out so I can kill two birds with one stone by volunteering.
I heard that there are some cool places to volunteer in brazil and Ecuador. I'm sure I could go a lot of places.
I also want to dance professionally if I can. Dream job. Sigh. I hate my body though. I would have to fix it's endless flaws before I did that ugh
Anyway. I am going to try to force myself to sleep. I shouldn't have stayed up this late but I hardly get to talk to Eddie and I miss him a lot too :( the sacrifice was worth it. 4 hours of sleep and a 15 hour work day should be fun. Yay
My feet are cold. I want to snuggle with Brandon. I miss him. Can't wait for the summer. I wish I could snuggle with someone EVERY night but that goes against my not living with my boyfriend until I get married policy.
I miss camping. I had dinner with ari and his girlfriend Melissa the other day and they went camping again this weekend. So jealous.
I really can't wait to travel and camp more and go skydiving. I want to try to do charity work in other countries and meet some cool new people through that. I don't want to just travel selfishly all the time. There is so much that needs to be done in this world and I should be helping out so I can kill two birds with one stone by volunteering.
I heard that there are some cool places to volunteer in brazil and Ecuador. I'm sure I could go a lot of places.
I also want to dance professionally if I can. Dream job. Sigh. I hate my body though. I would have to fix it's endless flaws before I did that ugh
Anyway. I am going to try to force myself to sleep. I shouldn't have stayed up this late but I hardly get to talk to Eddie and I miss him a lot too :( the sacrifice was worth it. 4 hours of sleep and a 15 hour work day should be fun. Yay
No comments:
Post a Comment