I have so much to do. I can't wait for the summer. I'm at the dining hall by myself right now. I'm at the 9/10 one. I had a meeting close by and I have Veracruz practice at 6:15 so I didn't want to go all the way back to porter.
I seriously have so much to do and when I do, I just get more tired and use the excuse that I will do it after I get some good sleep.
Veracruz is gonna kick my ass. I need the workout anyway. I've been working out more. I think my legs are more toned now because of dancing so much which I didn't want because then my muscles are that much more defined and manly looking. I have abs though! They are hidden behind my fat but I can feel it. Amanda must have some crazy muscles too because she is strongggg.
There is going to be a big storm soon. It's been sprinkling and thunder for the past few hours. I feel like it's going to be full blown. I'm kind of excited except that I don't like walking around in the storm but I LOVE watching it from behind my window.
It's really beautiful here. I'm going to miss it when I go back to San Diego.
I am seriously considering starting my own face paint booth. I would make so much money... I would have to invest in my own legit paint set which I would absolutely love. I need to head down to my class now. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment