
I thats the answer for me.
I woke up thinking that some jerk kid who hated me threw acid into my lungs. (I had a dream where some kid who hated me, followed me everywhere trying to kill me. He finally got to me and forced my mouth open and poured acid down my throat. Fun stuff. Interestingly enough my chest is super congested so in my dream the pain felt real. Not as bad as if it was really acid. But the pain was real. back to the story.) I half-stumbled to the car to get in to take dominic to school. (Called in sick because of my chest congestion) Then we start driving. We get onto the freeway and my car decides to swerve on its own. Not normal. I keep going though because once isn't too bad. But then it happened two more times and my car started shaking. So I pull over to the side of the freeway and I have dominic open his door to see if the tire was flat. And it was. I called my mom and I called triple AAA to come and save me. After about 20 mins the triple AAA guy gets there and the first thing he does when we both get out of the car is laugh at me.
I looked ridiculous! I didn't intend on anyone seeing me of course but it couldn't change what I was wearing. I had no shoes. I was wearing my western hose & gasket t-shirt and my paint stained Christmas tree pajama shorts. Lovely right?? I also looked like a zombie and had my hair in a sideways bun. I only cared to put it up enough to keep it out of my way. So I guess being barefoot and wearing pajamas that were in the wrong theme on the side of the free way would be something to laugh at. I just smiled back awkwardly like I meant to show up that way.
I'm not the only dweeb in the family however. My mom shows up with Catie driving to take dominic to school and she pulled over a mile away and had to reverse to where I was. It was hilarious. I had dominic take a picture of it for me. You can barely see the van from where we were because it was so far haha. By the time they finally got close enough to our car, the tow truck guy had already changed the tire and was finished with everything.
Catie had a spiderman shirt on and her purple pajama bottoms. So my family dweebie by nature? I think so :)
2 comments:
And I love your whole dweeby family :3
haha I know you do
Post a Comment