Sometimes I dream about my children. I don't know who they are or what they look like but I often think about them too. I already feel like they need me. I already feel like I'm ready to raise them and give them all the love I can. But not yet. Its just strange to feel something like that.
I remembered thinking about them once while I was facepainting. A little girl came up to me and she wanted the princess crown on her face. I told her dad the price and he said that it didn't matter and he walked off a little ways and talked on his cell phone. The little girl was so happy to be getting this done. She just kept looking at me and smiling. She touched my hair and my face and when I was done she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Her dad didn't even notice. She was such a little sweet heart. I can't wait to have one of my own.
I remember my dream from last night. It was so strange. I was on a buss full of people. One of the nicer buses. We were set out to save people that were trapped in some mountains. The only people I knew on the bus were Brandon and Catie. For some reason we were the only 3 people that knew how dangerous this trip was. We knew that we might not survive it. The bus stopped at a mcdonalds so that we could all get something to eat before continuing on. It was the last stop before heading into the mountains. I only had enough money to get one meal but I knew we would need more food to last the journey we had ahead of us. Brandon distracted the cashier while Catie and I stole a whole bunch of food. For some reason they had a lot of food in the back of the fast food place. It was like a convenient store. We stole Granola bars and oreos the size of my hand and then we ran for it. We got on the bus just in time and headed out.
Eventually the bus broke down and we had to cary on by foot. We climbed hills and mountains and lots of different things. Then it started to rain. Then It started to flood. There wasn't enough safe spots for everyone and we lost people with that flood. I remember crying and watching the people who slid down the mountain trying to hold on for their lives and failing. It was horrible. Brandon covered my face so that I wouldn't have to watch. When it stopped raining we continued on. at some point we had to swim under a waterfall. Catie almost didn't make it. And I almost didn't make it because I refused to leave her behind. We lost everyone after that. No one was left but the three of us and the leader.
And then it was just me. I don't remember losing anyone or traveling with anyone. I was suddenly just there and standing in front of a cabin in the mountains. No one was answering so I went around the back and there was a guy standing there. He was hosing the garden. Then he turned around and smiled at me. I was confused because I was 100% sure I did not know who he was. He came up to me and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"There you are!", he said.
"what? I don't even know who you are..." I said back to him.
He looked at me with sadness like it was some kind of sick joke. He then went on to tell me that we had once fallen in love and had lived here our whole lives.
I thought he was nuts although I wasn't sure because I didn't remember anything from the past at the time. A dog even came up to me like he knew who I was. I sat on a rock and thought for awhile after he had finished explaining everything to me. Then I remembered Brandon. And I was sure that this guy was wrong. I had not fallen in love with him. I had fallen in love with brandon and I still loved him. I started to cry and he came up to embrace me but I wouldn't let him. I was sobbing and I started to run away into some woods. He didn't chase after me. As I was running and crying, branches hit me in the face and cut me as well as tore my dress. Then I woke up. I don't remember anything after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment