I have a good feeling about today. Doesn't usually happen because I feel like Lord Voldie when I wake up in the morning. I have to be out of here in ten minutes but my dad is in the shower. Maybe its my music? I blast my music on my speakers when I can. They work so wonderfully.
So excited for my new music. YES!! Plus I have all of my old music which is still pretty amazing.
I bought a family sized box of rice krispies to eat at work AND I decided to give back to the fat ass community of Western Hose and Gaskets and get some candy for MaryEllen's jar. I got her some eyeballs in spirit of halloween even though its pretttyyy far away. They are chocolate eye balls with peanut butter in the middle.
Okay gonna go take a shower.
HAVE A GOOD DAY EDDIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment