I forgot how good this book was. I haven't read it since I bought it years ago. I forget that its not me as the main character. I only remember that its not me when Melanie or wanderer react to things differently than how I would react. I still feel like its me. Like its all me. Stephenie Meyer is good at making her readers feel that way.
So in terms of me, I'm in a time of grave risk. I don't know when any of them might try to kill me. I'm glad Jamie is safe and still loves me. I'm glad Jared is safe and I hope he comes back safely from getting more supplies. I hope that he learns to understand what had happened to me. I can't stand to see the anger in his face and I can't stand the pain and conflict he is in constantly. Jeb is actually my friend thank goodness. I think he can see that I am still here.
I hope everything will turn out okay. Its a miracle that I am still alive now. The others are getting used to having me around. Sleeping with Jamie helps feel more relaxed. He is much more different than the last time I saw him though. Hopefully we will figure everything out.
No comments:
Post a Comment