I have two dreams to blog. This was the one I had last night.
I was at target looking at some clothes. I was looking for something sparkley to buy. I don't remember why. I picked up a belt that was made out of purple sequins. Then I saw a girl and a guy looking at some stuff too. Mostly the girl was looking and the guy was looking over her shoulder and watching. He was blonde kind of and had glasses and a retainer. He was wearing a red shirt and jeans. He looked so familiar. I walked by them to get a closer look and I realized it was Fraser. I started laughing to myself because I thought it was funny. What was he doing here?!? Then he turned around and looked at me and he knew it was me too and I started backing away. I didn't want to ruin what he and his girlfriend were doing. Then I turned around and started running. Once I was outside I started laughing at myself again and then Fraser came up behind me. "Where are you going?" he said. "Uhm, I'm going home haha". Then he offered to walk me home and I said sure. He told me that his girlfriend would meet him back where they were living at later. We took a scenic path back to my house. The trees were sooo prettyy and the path was made out of dirt. It was dark and we talked a lot. Then it started raining and we went into an abandoned house so that we wouldn't get wet. We just kept talking and I laughed at him a lot because he looked dorky with his glasses and his retainer. And then we fell asleep. He fell asleep on one side of the room and I fell asleep on the other. In the morning he walked me the rest of the way home and went back to his apartment. The end
Strange isn't it? How random people from your past creep into your dreams. Not more weird than dreaming about David though. That is really weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment