Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time to Write

I'm really glad I have some spare time. I want to make some videos and read more books and ride my bike. I should have time to do most of this now. I also have more time to write! Which I enjoy doing immensely. I want to take a writing class when I get to Santa Cruz. I want to see how far I can go. I have so many partial stories in my mind. They deserve to be heard from.

More time to think about everything although I do not know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

I think I'll re-read breaking dawn again. Beautiful book. I wish Stephenie Meyer had more books. They're so good. And amazing and beautiful!! Everything a book should be. I should read every book in my bookcase for once. I wonder if I could do it. I'll start off with the top shelf which of course has my collection of the twilight saga :)

I still miss Jamie and Ian and Jared and Jeb and the way of life they were living. I'm probably insane. How exciting :)

No comments: