Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Some Songss

These are some songs that I have recently been obsessed with. Not in any particular order.

1. Bryn - Vampire Weekend Loveee itttttt

2. One (Blake's Got A New Face) - Vampire Weekend YA YA LOVE THIS ONE

3. Swoon - Imogen Heap I swear she and I have something in our minds that are identical. I love this woman

4. Upside Down - Paloma Faith She is too cute for words. Can't help but dance around to this song

5. Undisclosed Desires - Muse BEAUUUTIFUL. Love it mathew

6. Radio - Beyonce. I love dis ghetto bish. hahahah I love it when she says 'I think I'm in love with my radio, Cause it never lets me down' I hear you girl

7. All Black - Good Charlotte Soooo emoooo. butttttt i LOVE IT hahaha

8. Standing Next to Me - The Last Shadow Puppets. OH MY! SWOON These guys are awesome <3 I like dancing to this one too

9. Hello Seattle - Owl City Soooo cuteeeee. Love singing this one. I love the cheese this guy puts in his music. I love cheese. My cheese matches his cheese. Cheesy music yum

10. Fireflies - Owl City Love the cheese once again. I think I'm too cheesy for this world? But this guy makes me feel comfortable about it. I don't laugh at his cheese. I embrace it.

11. Dragon Queen - Yeah Yeah Yeah's This is MY JAM! So chill and jammin. Love it

12. White Demon Love Song - The Killers I don't really like the killers too much but this song is possibly one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard in my life. I really think this song is beautiful. I will carry it to my grave.

13. Clap Your Hands - Sia Love you sia. Love your voice

14. Stop Trying - Sia Just jammin to Sia again

15. New Born - So AMAZING!!! didn't expect anything less from you mathew. If humans could melt, I would melt to this song.


Ahhh I love my music. We have a very solid relationship.

No comments: