If I'm ugly, then no one wants to talk to me or hang out with me. (People who don't know me of course) And if I meet new people and look half decent, then they will want more than friendship. Not cool
Either way I lose. Why can't i have more friends that are girls :(
On a side note, I cannot stop listening to Marina & the Diamonds. I dance. I cry. I laugh. I think. Amazingg
i was listening to coldplay the other day and I wish I could see them live :( It would be AMAZING.
I've been using chrome and I have to say that I am not disappointed. And these damn fingernails are killing the writing mood ugh. So pretty but so much of a hastle.
hold on
one nail down. 9 to go
two down
okay i got 7 of them off.
I'm talking to anthony right now. I really like talking to him because he talks to me like a normal human being. I am one of anthony's guy friends. He tells me everything. Right now he is trying to get with this girl who has a kid. I've been trying to help him out with that haha anyway he's never heard of horchata. Not a big surprise. He is also a pig like most guys and does shrooms and weed and stuff. Anyway, when I talk to anthony I feel like a guy and it kind of makes me feel better a little. I like being a girl. Its just nice to have a break every now and then.
Gotta go run some errands. peace
No comments:
Post a Comment