Monday, September 20, 2010

Dream

This is the weird one that had David in it.

Everyone was eating dinner in the basement. It was like a feast of some kind and it was snowing outside. I was sitting across from David and my cousin Tom. Tom said something really offensive and didn't feel sorry about it and so I went outside angry. It was cold in the snow but it was really pretty. The trees were purple and the night sky was a dark indigo. There were tiny little lights floating around for some reason. I was walking towards the garden and thats when David joined me and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was fine but he kept following me anyway. I was too distracted by the garden to pay any attention to what he was saying. The garden was slanted and on the side of a hill. There were bright blue flowers everywhere and a creek running down the middle. There was a bridge going over the creak and I sat on the edge of it. David sat next to me and kept telling me jokes to try to cheer me up but I wasn't listening to anything he was saying. I just laid my head on my knees and looked at everything. It was so pretty. I wish I could make the garden real.

the end

I also had a dream once where david used up all the hot water in the building at the hotel I was staying at. Loser butt.

No comments: