We finally got rain today. It made me very excited and happy. I wish it was more green here. I'm a real sap for pretty places, not to be repetitive or anything.
Anyway. List of what I still need to write about or do.
1.Snowboarding experience
2.Miss OLP
3.Music Man/Starmites
4.I need to type music Suggestions for a friend
5.More about the Rain
6.Movies
Thats it for now I suppose. It is slowly getting crazier and crazier.
A lot of people aren't too kind when they drive here. It frustrates me sometimes. My religion teacher Mr. Galvan (a very wise man) tells us to just say 'God Bless You'. I try to do that but sometimes its realy hard. I hate it when they speed up and you need to get over. Thats my biggest frustration.
What do you do during akward situations? Like when there is nothing to talk about or when there is pure silence between the two of you. I've been coming across that with a friend of mine. She and I get along pretty and we laugh at the same stuff but sometimes it gets a little akward. Caitlin was there once. We were eating lunch and she came over looking for someone who wasn't there. I felt the need to say something so I said "Hey whats up?". After about five minutes of talking about my stupidity, we had an akward silence thing. I had forgotten where I signed up for co-curicular that day and I was the one taking attendance. There was one extra person in the room and I couldn't figure out who it was. I figured out that it was me after about 15 minutes. I wasn't supposed to be in that room. I think Caitlin was laughing at me. She could tell how non-well I am at conversation starting.
Bottom line: We get along well when we have something to talk about. (I see her every now and then.) And is there a cure for akward silences? It happens every now and then. I wrote about this because in the book I just read 'This Lullaby"(good by the way. Not better than Twilight but good.) the girl and the guy break up. They decide to stay friends and they make an agreement that whenever it ever felt akward, that they would say so. Think it really works? It worked in the book anyway.
Dexter was the guy and Remy was the girl. Personally, I think Dexter deserves better but they both kind of need each other. I really liked Dexter; he was an intersting character. Oh Dexter. I like that name. I also like the names Cody and Kyle. hmmm
Edward from Twilight takes the cake though. Not for his name but for his greatness. He is one of a kind. No one like that really exists but I can still dream. There has to be some guy out there that can love like he can. I won't give up. Even if I don't find him until I'm like 40 or something.
uh oh I'll stop now. My loser-ness is starting to come out again. Cheese and Crackers. I scare myself sometimes. I'm going to lie in my bed and fantasize about it before I fall asleep instead of typing it. :P I think too much.
.:bye:.
p.s. I'll try and write about everything on my list soon.
2 comments:
akward silences are the worst...i TOTALLY know what you are talking about...and it was BAD!!! really bad! haha. you're a cute little nerd...tata love! see ya tomorrow!
-Cat ;)
BAH! your loserness coming out, this is great.
Post a Comment