This has been the record for being okay. I test myself every now and then by listening to 'claire de lune'. When I listen to it, the aching becomes stronger. It makes me remember how the aching felt.....but its not strong enough to make me depressed or make me cry. This is a good thing. I hope I stay okay. My mom, dominic, and catie are coming home tonight.
I have an audio final exam in spanish today. Wish me luck.
Don't take this as happy because the ache has not fully healed, well at least not to the point where I don't notice as much. Before last week, I felt it only ocasonally when some random thing reminded me of it. That was my normal dose of ache. I am not completly back to that stage......yet. But I feel a whole lot better. I would say that I feel relived in a way that the ache is not able to consume me right now. I hope its not waiting for the right moment or something. I am going to go brush my hair and go to school now.
No comments:
Post a Comment