Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Realization

Since I feel fine right now, I am going to tell about something that I recently realized. I'm not a huge fan of San Diego. The only problem pretty much is that my family lives here. San Diego, to me, is very ugly for some reason. Being typical me, I want to live in a small town(near a city just incase) where it is green. I want to live somewhere beautiful. MA was a very beautiful state too. I want to live somewhere like that but closer.

I am going to check out colleges in green places in small towns. That will be my opportunity to experience somewhere else besides San Diego. If I go to College here in San Diego, I might never have the chance to experience living somewhere else. I will be very homesick if I go away to college but not for San Diego. I would be homesick for my family and I would feel homesick because of the HUGE change. Not for San Diego. Sorry if I'm repeating myself.

Of course I am staying here in San Diego for 1 or 2 years for community college and then hopefully I can transfer. About 6 months ago, I despised the mere thought of moving ANYWHERE away from San Diego because I didn't want such a huge change but now I really want to try and experience it. It would probably be good for me in a way. I can't become so attached.

I'm usually recover from homesickness after a few days of getting there. I've traveled to a decent amount of places; alone I might add. Well I need to go and work now.

.:bye:.

No comments: